These are personally made to order hand poured eco-friendly lavender soy candles. An enchanting meadow fringed with sprigs of lavender. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Lavender, orange, lemon, and cedarwood.
• Cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
• Eco-friendly - Sustainable and renewable resource
• 100% all natural soy that's FDA and Kosher certified
• 100% unbleached cotton wick
• Hand-poured in small batches
• Longer lasting - over 40+ hours of burn time
• 8.5 oz. glass tumbler is easy to reuse when you’re done
• Non-toxic for you and your family
• Phthalates Free
• Alcohol Free
• No Animal Products - Vegan Friendly
• Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing
*Soy wax burns clean, unlike petroleum wax, so it won't leave soot or carcinogens in the air. For the best result, Allow the wax to form a puddle before turning off. Trim the wick to about 1/4" before every burn.
* CAUTION: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or injury. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/8" to ensure even burning & prevent the flame from becoming too large. Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains on the bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if the wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.